Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 2 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

With all the kicking missed this week, don't know if anyone watches a YouTuber called chiseled Adonis, does hilarious commentary on the highlights, he constantly slagged folke last year will have a field day with all these misses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

The cruel irony of the Clay Matthews penalty is the only reason that's currently a flag is because of all the complaining the Packers did over Rodgers getting injured from a similar hit last season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Hococop wrote: »
    With all the kicking missed this week, don't know if anyone watches a YouTuber called chiseled Adonis, does hilarious commentary on the highlights, he constantly slagged folke last year will have a field day with all these misses

Raiders just missed an EP there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Taking out the 53 yard Lindsey run, Denver at the half have 13 yards passing, 12 yards rushing, a single 1st down and less than 9 minutes of possession.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

This Bortles chap looks like a good player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭coco0981

D9Male wrote: »
    This Bortles chap looks like a good player.

If he can play just average then the Jags are going to be hard to beat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Pats defense just got found out. Horrendous.

TOss Sweep wrote: »

Jags have looked excellent though, better than last year and New England always seem to be able to iron out defensive kinks as the year progresses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Jags have looked excellent though, better than last year and New England always seem to be able to iron out defensive kinks as the year progresses.

No pressure on Bortles, Cant stop the run, Blown Coverages and missed tackles Pats defense are making that Jags offense look special. The Jags defense are amazing as always.

• Advertisement

No pressure on Bortles, Cant stop the run, Blown Coverages and missed tackles Pats defense are making that Jags offense look special. The Jags defense are amazing as always.

Unfortunately I'm only watching on Gamepass/Redzone, which doesn't really give the whole story of the game, Damn blackouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,299 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I've seen none of the late games and only watched the eagles game which didn't turn out great. I gather from the posts I've read that josh Gordon won't be the only Browns player released tomorrow. Did the steelers lose ? I'd say there hasn't been many seasons where two teams started 0-1-1 in a season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Jags and bortles picking us apart. Great protection and having all the time in the world to find his receivers.

Unfortunately I'm only watching on Gamepass/Redzone, which doesn't really give the whole story of the game, Damn blackouts.
    Are gamepass doing blackouts ? They aren't for me and I'm delighted.

Jags and bortles picking us apart. Great protection and having all the time in the world to find his receivers.

Romo said it right. Man to Man and they are picking on Rowe and he has been awful

Is the New England issues a "on to Cincinnati" situation ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Is the New England issues a "on to Cincinnati" situation ?

Jags are the better team and its showing. Of course it will be On to Detroit in the press conference. Bill and Co not going to dwell on how rubbish they were.

Yep, unfortunately getting Content Not Available message for the NE/JAX game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

When I tried to load the game from the 'home' tab in gamepass I got the same message, went to the 'games' tab and it loaded fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

Its working for me even though there was a message posted on it earlier saying it wouldnt be available for 24 hours

• Advertisement

From what I've gathered on this forum and other forum it seems to be a case of luck since this new crowd took over the operation. I mean after two weeks I've had no picture mess up or any issues and no blackouts enforced so im happy out on that situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

I never know what to make of Derek Carr, some weeks he looks like one of the worst QBs in the league and others he's throwing bombs left , right and centre. 22 of 23 right now against this Broncos defense

Derek Carr 22/23 233 yards. Panic over in Oakland

phatkev wrote: »
    I never know what to make of Derek Carr, some weeks he looks like one of the worst QBs in the league and others he's throwing bombs left , right and centre. 22 of 23 right now against this Broncos defense

I was singing his praises from early on, thought he looked the part. Injury has derailed him in last 2 years but when fit I think he's easily top 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

He's got all the tools (Carr) but too often when it gets frantic he'll go all checkdown charlie. He's a fine qb but I don't think he's the QB to make up for deficiencies on a roster. The Broncos D poor today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,901 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Ah the old Tillman peanut punch. Nice

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    The Broncos D poor today.

They aren't being disruptive enough, but their offensive counterparts are doing them no favours.

Doubt that'll be a catch, but the replay shows the most obvious DPI - that of course is not a reviewable play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

The 41 year old Clydesdale takes off for a first down.

Comeback is on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,901 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Same as Rodgers, he's not beaten till you have your teeth brushed and get into bed.

Advertisement