Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in Canada

Options
  • 12-09-2018 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    A bit of a silly question I know! But how do you find the weather in Canada? Particularly the cold winters. Are they easy to adapt to?

Shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Yeah it's fine.
    Had to work outside in -40C occasionally. Gotta go warm the hands up every 10 minutes, it really shows you how fast it would take to die in the wilderness :D

The big difference I find is (In BC) it is an intensely dry cold. It can be -15C out and be barley noticeable, compared to Ireland where -5C feels like absolute zero. The wife and I go into our hot tub all winter round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

EastTyrone wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    A bit of a silly question I know! But how do you find the weather in Canada? Particularly the cold winters. Are they easy to adapt to?

Shane

Canada is a big country and the weather varies quite a bit. Which area in particular are you wondering about?

Advertisement