Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Watch Series 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

murpho999 wrote: »
    Mine is now preparing for despatch and card charged. Was scheduled for Oct 31st -06 Nov.

Does this mine it should ship in the next 24 hours?

Did you receive your watch yet and did it ship straight away? I ordered 1st of Oct but got dates of 6-13th Oct even though said 3-4 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

martin_g wrote: »
    Did you receive your watch yet and did it ship straight away? I ordered 1st of Oct but got dates of 6-13th Oct even though said 3-4 weeks!

Got it yesterday.

I had also ordered a set of airpods as well to be delivered and they shipped from separate locations and had to be merged.

Delighted with the watch. Still learning all the features. Airpods are great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Got it yesterday.

I had also ordered a set of airpods as well to be delivered and they shipped from separate locations and had to be merged.

Delighted with the watch. Still learning all the features. Airpods are great too.

Glad you like them, it’s amazing what 2 years can do huh? :pac:

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057681686/1/#post101955528

Glad you like them, it’s amazing what 2 years can do huh? :pac:

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057681686/1/#post101955528

Ha ha touche.

Well done. Completely forgot I posted there.

I did not like them at first. Thought they looked ridiculous ( Still think they do a bit) and they are overpriced for what you get, especially the sound quality.

However, as I have a watch and want to run with it and listen to music then they're the best bet.

One day use and they work seamlessly, have to say and like how the case does the charging etc.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I got AirPods as a present, but have to send them back, they just won’t stay in my ears. I seem to have strange ear canals. Pity, I liked the way they worked, the charging case etc. Looks like it’s an over the ear set instead.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

You can get grips for them on amazon....try those before you send them back!

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

eeloe wrote: »
    You can get grips for them on amazon....try those before you send them back!
    Do they fit in the case with the grips on?

If not, seems like a bit of a waste of money.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

awec wrote: »
    Do they fit in the case with the grips on?

If not, seems like a bit of a waste of money.

I used Jabra Sport up until a few weeks ago when I got a set of AirPods on adverts so I said ill try them. If I didn't like them, I will sell on and wont loose much money.

Im the same as you in that the earphones from apple never stay in my ears, well my right one to be exact so I obviously have a weird shaped right eat canal :)

I got 2 sets of grips on Wish. one set has the winglets and they make them stay in your ears 100%, even running, skipping etc, but they wont fit in the charge case.

The other set I bought is just a clear silicone skin. Should prove all the grip to stay in my ears, and seemly they fit in the charging case too, but I haven't received them just yet.

If they work, ill post up the link. I agree that if they don't fit in the case, then the simplicity of what the AirPods are is lost.

Got it yesterday.

Jesus! I am the same as you, merge in transit, that’s a long shipping delivery )-: are u happy with the watch?

Jesus! I am the same as you, merge in transit, that’s a long shipping delivery )-: are u happy with the watch?

I would say you're looking at about a week in total. Once it's merged you'll be able to see the shipping tracking and then you'll received it within a couple of business days.

Delighted with the watch so far, it's motivating me to get back into exercise again and I love the notifications.

Still getting to grips with it all.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

My Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular, 44mm Gold Stainless Steel Case with Gold Milanese Loop was supposed to ship 7th Nov but got an update that it has shipped delivery due Friday.

TCP/IP wrote: »
    My Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular, 44mm Gold Stainless Steel Case with Gold Milanese Loop was supposed to ship 7th Nov but got an update that it has shipped delivery due Friday.

I'm so jealous of this.

I desperately wanted the Gold SS model, but i just couldn't justify the cost! :(

I would say you're looking at about a week in total. Once it's merged you'll be able to see the shipping tracking and then you'll received it within a couple of business days.

Delighted with the watch so far, it's motivating me to get back into exercise again and I love the notifications.

Still getting to grips with it all.

I originally got the silver 44mm series 4 but due to a defect with the watch it had to be returned to apple and reordered 😡 am not a happy camper!

I'm so jealous of this.

I desperately wanted the Gold SS model, but i just couldn't justify the cost! :(

Have to admit I am really looking forward to seeing what it is like as I have not been able to see one yet in the flesh.
    Had to purchase it on the blind.

MANAGE ATTACHMENTS SUBMIT REPLY

Back to Forum | Next Thread | Back to Top

it's the one i wanted from day one, since i first saw any videos of it.

But the fact i'd HAVE to get is with Cellular and not be able to use the feature, that was a killer for me.

Nike + 44 in the end! :(

I have set up a few watch faces with the heartbeat complication but it just shows the symbol instead of the actual heartbeat.

Does anybody else have this problem? I have restarted the watch but still no joy.

I think the complication only gives quick access to the heart rate app at least that’s all mine does anyway!

I think the complication only gives quick access to the heart rate app at least that’s all mine does anyway!

Ok, disappointing if that's the case.

Yeah you have to press it to get to the info for the day and current.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Ok, disappointing if that's the case.

It’s not constantly checking your heart rate. Maybe every ten minutes and even only then if certain conditions are met.

• Advertisement

It’s not constantly checking your heart rate. Maybe every ten minutes and even only then if certain conditions are met.

Why can't it show the heart rate when you activate the watch?

It wasn't always like that according to this Apple dicussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Its always taken my heartbeat every few mins when I had the complication on my watches regardless of sitting at my desk or moving around.
    This is from all previous versions of watch os since launch day to watch os4. Haven't gotten around to getting series 4 yet.

Yeah mine has always taken a reading a few times and hour, but the complication has never actually displayed the last recorded reading.

Well my watch has been delivered to Parcel Motel up north hopefully will be in my locker tomorrow morning to collect.

I got an email from Apple as well offering a 30 minute video conference to help setup the watch and offer advice. Is this standard on all watches?

Well my watch has been delivered to Parcel Motel up north hopefully will be in my locker tomorrow morning to collect.

I got an email from Apple as well offering a 30 minute video conference to help setup the watch and offer advice. Is this standard on all watches?

Yes standard on all orders.

kceire wrote: »
    Yes standard on all orders.

I didn't bother doing it.

Is it any use?

I set it up myself a it's quite easy. Any need to do it?

I didn't bother doing it.

Is it any use?

I set it up myself a it's quite easy. Any need to do it?

Didn’t use it myself. Set ours up on the fly and then tweeted as we used them over the few weeks.

Hi Guys a question for you all, I ordered two items watch and spare band, my items shipped last Tuesday and where to merge in transit, but still no update for delivery, I am unable to track as no tracking number and am just wondering how long it took other people’s orders which shipped this way to deliver?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Interesting if it works (being able to use the ECG thingy when its launched)

https://9to5mac.com/2018/10/29/apple-watch-ecg-availability/

• Advertisement

Hi Guys a question for you all, I ordered two items watch and spare band, my items shipped last Tuesday and where to merge in transit, but still no update for delivery, I am unable to track as no tracking number and am just wondering how long it took other people’s orders which shipped this way to deliver?

You should have got a tracking number from Apple.

Go onto their website and track the order through that.

Advertisement