Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sold OUT-Carphone Warehouse deal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

You can view our current mobile offers here.

https://www.eir.ie/mobile/bill-pay/

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭RobiePAX

Well, what you have linked that deal is definitely still available the last time I checked. 

On €55/month plan (€45/month if you are Eir Broadband customer) you will get iPhone X 64GB for €499.00. You'll get Unlimited Calls, Texts, 40GB of Data.

Please note, this phone is a bit hard to get these days. There's a good chance your local Carphone Warehouse will not have it in stock when you'll come to get it. 

Good news on the other hand that we have x3 deliveries a week and store-to-store delivery system. If you place an order on Monday, your phone should be ready on Wednesday if your Carphone agent will take good ownership of getting the phone for you by personally calling other branches who has it in and requesting a transfer. If you want you can always send me a PM and I'll let you know if your local branch has the phone in stock.

-RobiePAX Carphone Employee

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Thanks so much, Robie, will pm you when I have it ordered, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭RobiePAX

Thanks so much, Robie, will pm you when I have it ordered, thanks.
    I've checked Carlow for iPhone X on Eir. It is currently out of stock in that branch. You would have to call them, or pop in to ask them to order it. Usually take 2-4 working days. Only staff can place the order for stock.

Advertisement