Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Ulster Bank from overseas.

• 12-09-2018 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

Seems to be impossible to contact this bank from overseas. I've tried calling their "from abroad helpline number" (+353 1804 7474) but they seem to have blocked calls from Skype.
    Then I click on a link for Live Chat but it's a dead link and they don't appear to have a live chat function. They have blocked my account and I have absolutely no way to contact them. :mad:

Anyone have any suggestion how I can contact this absolute joke of a bank from overseas?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Ring them from a proper phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

Thanks. Was finally able to contact them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

el diablo wrote: »
    Anyone have any suggestion how I can contact this absolute joke of a bank from overseas?

You assume to support Skye, fail to call them via a standard phone and they are the joke????????

Jim2007 wrote: »

You assume to support Skye, fail to call them via a standard phone and they are the joke????????

I'm in Cuba so calling Ireland from my mobile phone wasn't an option (for reasons I don't feel the need to explain to you).:rolleyes:

Not even sure what you're trying to say anyway? I support Skye? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

I'm in Cuba so calling Ireland from my mobile phone wasn't an option (for reasons I don't feel the need to explain to you).:rolleyes:

Not even sure what you're trying to say anyway? I support Skye? :confused:

If you don’t want to contact the bank via the method they support that is your choice, but then accept the consequences of your choice and stop blaming the bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

If you don’t want to contact the bank via the method they support that is your choice, but then accept the consequences of your choice and stop blaming the bank.

Wow! Someones taking UB criticism very personally! OP said contact other than Skype was not an option. End of.

Anyway, OP, glad you got sorted..

I must try that Skye thing soon, whatever it is...:P

Are you a Ulster Bank minion? :rolleyes:

On their website there is an option to contact them by "Live Chat" but it's a dead link (and has been for at least a couple of years). Of course I blame the bank. The options to contact them from overseas are almost non-existent (no email support, no live chat etc). Their website doesn't even work on Google Chrome or Brave browser ffs (have to use Microsoft Edge to log in each time).

Advertisement