Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost on getting line to house

Options
  • 13-09-2018 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All im moving to a new house but i cant find any phone port,What is the cost of getting one put in 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi corkmanjames,

All the information you need on this can be found linked below.

https://www.eir.ie/support/landline/getting-your-home-phone-line/

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭RobiePAX

With all due respect Sarah, I would love to know answer to this question too :) But unfortunately the link you posted doesn't have an answer to the above question, specifically how much a new line costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi All im moving to a new house but i cant find any phone port,What is the cost of getting one put in 
    Hi corkmanjames, 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

RobiePAX wrote: »
    With all due respect Sarah, I would love to know answer to this question too :) But unfortunately the link you posted doesn't have an answer to the above question, specifically how much a new line costs.
    Hi RobiePAX, 

Apologies for this. The connection charge for the new service is currently €29.99, however, this depends on the type of service the customer requires and the situation at the house. This price can also change due to promotions, the sales team can advise fully on all when processing the order. 

The technician will install the master socket when he's connecting up the new service. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement