Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter wheels search

Options
  • 13-09-2018 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

Anything beat Aksiums bang for buck? Can find them online for €162....

Price and durability/toughness main priorities.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i think there are a few sets for sale in the ads forum.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

What size tyre are you running?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

25 mostly on the winter wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

In this day and age if I was looking around for a new set of winter wheels, tubeless would be the number one requirement. It equates to less punctures which is more of a benefit in winter than summer. There is a huge thread on it if you want to research

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

25 mostly on the winter wheels.

If you ever opt for 28s, have a look in my adverts. Otherwise, keep an eye here as there are ads from others popping up as people upgrade etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Have a look at chain reaction custom builds, got some last year and fantastic value. You should pick up a pair for about 150

Advertisement