Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renovating house on yellow line on Rollout map

Options
  • 13-09-2018 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi,

I am in the process of renovating +extending a house that is due for fibre rollout 2nd half of 2018.
    The house is over 100m from the road so whilst I am doing other works on the house I'd like to know what is needed now to ensure quick and easy fibre connection once the line is commissioned.

I am thinking I need engineer to survey and feedback?
    How do I go about getting this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭flashforward

Anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

I am in the process of renovating +extending a house that is due for fibre rollout 2nd half of 2018.
    The house is over 100m from the road so whilst I am doing other works on the house I'd like to know what is needed now to ensure quick and easy fibre connection once the line is commissioned.

I am thinking I need engineer to survey and feedback?
    How do I go about getting this done?
    Hi flashforward, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

An order would need to be processed to arrange a technician out to you through our sales team on 1800 503 303. Once the order is in place a technician will carry out a site survey within 10 working days and will advise you on any extra work required to get the service activated. Unfortunately, we would be unable to advise on this prior to the site survey. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement