Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone XS, XS Max and XR

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭McGrath5

If anyone would like to post some pictures of their iPhones, feel free too.

I’m picking one up in the NY in 2 weeeks so it’s going to be a long wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Picked up a 64gGB Xs today in Three Cork (Patricks Street)

Any recommendations for Phone insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

Just sold my X and ordered a Max today :-)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

numbernine wrote: »
    Just sold my X and ordered a Max today :-)

How much did you get for the x?

eeloe wrote: »
    How much did you get for the x?

705 in Cex, just wanted a quick sale. They dropped grade A price from €750 to €705 in the last couple of days. Thats for Black 64g, white was €722 ish

• Advertisement

Did they give cash there and then?

Did they give cash there and then?

They test it which takes about 10 mins and then hand over the cash there and then if theyre happy that all is good and you’re happy with the grading

Awesome!

Might take a spin to my local store tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

iPhone Xs max, I have issue with 3G, it’s work few seconds and stops even I’m full bar coverage when I switch to 4G it’s work no problem, my main issue is in my work I have weak coverage for 4G so I’m was using 3G most time now I can’t , anyone have similar issues with 3G? Restarted internet settings doesn’t fix anything I’m on Vodafone

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

XS Max shipped today to deliver tomorrow. Had been down as 24th-1st delivery.

• Advertisement

Rew wrote: »

Nice one.

You're gonna love it! :)

Nice one.

You're gonna love it! :)

Its a test device for the office my day to day is an XS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Rew wrote: »

When did you order ? Hoping to order one tonight and the delivery is saying between the 4th till the 11th of October .

bigron2109 wrote: »
    When did you order ? Hoping to order one tonight and the delivery is saying between the 4th till the 11th of October .

About 8.10am on preorder day

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CuriousOwl

I ordered an XS Max last Wednesday and its status changed to "Preparing to Dispatch" today -- do you think I should expect to receive it this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

CuriousOwl wrote: »
    I ordered an XS Max last Wednesday and its status changed to "Preparing to Dispatch" today -- do you think I should expect to receive it this week?

Probably Wednesday. Could very well ship tomorrow if it hasn’t already.

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Probably Wednesday. Could very well ship tomorrow if it hasn’t already.

Cheers for the reply!

Cheers for the reply!

What was your original estimated delivery date?

What was your original estimated delivery date?

1st - 8th October :) That's still what the estimate is but that must surely be inaccurate now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

1st - 8th October :) That's still what the estimate is but that must surely be inaccurate now.

Not much of a backlog at all so! Id assume there will be for the XR

• Advertisement

Preparing for dispatch usually indicates it’s very close to overnight shipping from a warehouse in the UK. Would be surprised if you don’t have it this week. Dispatch email tomorrow evening would mean Wednesday delivery.

Preparing for dispatch usually indicates it’s very close to overnight shipping from a warehouse in the UK. Would be surprised if you don’t have it this week. Dispatch email tomorrow evening would mean Wednesday delivery.

Nice one! That's great :) Very impressive delivery speed. Thank you again!

Nice one! That's great :) Very impressive delivery speed. Thank you again!

Enjoy the phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Order the iPhone X Max 256GB today. Delivery is estimated between the 5th to the 11th. Hopefully I might get it a bit sooner as I've a buyer for my iPhone iPhone X 256GB. Only bought it at Christmas.

CEX were only offering me €715 for it and it was a bank transfer too so could have been waiting a few days. Have a buyer who is willing to give me €850 for it. Said I would throw in a otter box cover, and a Belkin Screen protector which has been on it from the start.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Order the iPhone X Max 256GB today. Delivery is estimated between the 5th to the 11th. Hopefully I might get it a bit sooner as I've a buyer for my iPhone iPhone X 256GB. Only bought it at Christmas.

CEX were only offering me €715 for it and it was a bank transfer too so could have been waiting a few days. Have a buyer who is willing to give me €850 for it. Said I would throw in a otter box cover, and a Belkin Screen protector which has been on it from the start.

Sell it and wait without a phone :pac::pac:

I'm having difficulty selling my 256 X at the moment...no serious offers coming in at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

got my max 256gb today
    Delivery date was 24thsept to 1oct
    Upgraded from 7plus 128gb
    Well worth the upgrade
    Ordered the X last year and sent it back !!
    Glad I waited for this

If u can’t get full screen on YouTube delete the app and reinstall , pic is stunning !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Metalpanic

I got the Xs 64GB in CompB. Stock was limited but they still have some left. Love the phone, Face ID is working seemlessly. The screen is great and the phone feels fast and powers through everything I’ve tried. I’m coming back to iPhone after a 4/5 year gap and no regrets so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shenron

I ordered my [Xs 256gb Gray] yesterday 25-Sep and its status is: "Order In Progress", Delivers 27 Sep - 1 Oct by Express Shipping.
    It is possible so fast?

EDIT: While I was writing this post the status changed to "Preparing for Dispatch". :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Are there any Glass screen protectors that cover the entire front of the phone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 shenron

Are there any Glass screen protectors that cover the entire front of the phone?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ESR-2-Pack-Protector-Premium-Tempered/dp/B074GWQMRS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1537957895&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=iphone+xs+screen+protector&psc=1

It is a Glass Screen Protector... I bought it, now I'm just waiting for the iPhone to see how it fit and looks like.

Advertisement