Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supernatural - Season 14 *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Top Class episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yeah it was awesome, and not gonna lie, some tears were shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Arcsurvivor

Last episode brought back some good memories. Time travel with a twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

That was just incredible. I'm in bits 😭

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, well done. Had a few nice call backs, including Kripke's original thesis - angels = dicks. In some respects, it was a fairly soft episode, but deliberately because it had a warmth that was about spending time with these people by putting the Michael stuff on the back-burner.

Now, where's the link to Sam's full kale TED talk? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I've seen none of this season so far! Yes, I know :eek:

Think I'm going to have to rectify that soon. I just wish Netlfix or someone showed it, rather than going down other avenues!

Without any spoilers how is this season so far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How can this be episode 300? Episode 200 was only last year, wasn't it? Wasn't it?!?!

Nice to see the
    town they live in, though not sure what the point of having the whole thing with the kids early on was apart from getting John Wayne Gacy's ghost there. Maybe the kids will return?

Seasons 1 to 13 have been added to Prime.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

14.14 Bloke in the teaser clearly learned a thing or two from Hannibal, then. Nothing like a fight in a grubby (aren't they all?) apartment/kitchen where everyone is clobbered - what else was that head damage gonna do, really? I did wonder if something was up with Rowena given her demeanour. And we're into the final swing of the season, so Jack's response fits - the face off with the firing bolts of stuff was very modern superhero thing. Powers, yo! Good Cas/Jack talk earlier.

• Advertisement

14.15 - This was fairly standard stuff, decent enough. There was a good line in there, apart from the one about God's beard...have forgotten it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, monster of the week stuff.

I never commented on last week's either - the villain was a bit smug but I liked the last 10 minutes in the bunker.

Anyone else think Jack is going to dark side (vs. Sam + Dean eventually?)

I would prefer if they didn't go down that route, but he is too overpowered at the moment and seems to be back to when he kills because it seems right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

A series too late imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

As much as I love Supernatural and think it's still producing quality episodes and going strong in general, I'm glad there's an end in sight and means it will hopefully end strong. 15 Seasons and 320+ episodes is quite the achievement for any show, so that's something to be celebrated.

• Advertisement

I have no idea where this season is going. I know last season they suddenly all went to the other Earth for the last number of episodes. This season could go the route of either Jack or Nick being the big bad.

But, yeah, as I've said before, I'll be happy to have it end and announcing well in advance. Not because it's bad, but simply because they do seem to spin their wheels at times and some episodes/seasons were a chore.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

Devastated it's ending. I didn't watch from the start, but caught up around S 3, so I've 12 years invested and a whole lot of tears and laughter, watching comic con and videos ( even made a few myself). I even read the fan-fiction. That's how obsessed I was .
    I'm glad Kripke didn't get his way after Season 5, but 10 might have been enough. The Leviathan season was probably the worst filler season ever.
    But I guess all good things must come to an end, I just hope they don't make a mess of the ending. The boys don't need to go to hell after all they've been through, and heaven in the show isn't all it's cracked up to be. Wives and Kids? Idk lets wait and see

Well who didn't see that coming? :rolleyes:

On a side note, the real Lucifer is the T-1000 with T-800 eyes? :o

14.16/14.17 - Two episodes pointing to Jack not belonging that's been there all along. Mishaps with human integration are expected, particularly with your yoof peers. Full powers are more tricky. I do hope Nick/Lucifer is done because I could do without next year being Make Lucifer Great Again yada yada. Good to see Cas have some other sidekick for company...biggest car he's driven too. :pac: Just a few weeks until another blast of Carry On My Wayward Son.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Mr E wrote: »
    Well who didn't see that coming? :rolleyes:
    Ah but I think the real deal here will be just how much it hurts Sam and Dean. Especially if something's also now happened to Mary. It's going to really screw them up.

I do wonder if they're going to bring Lucifer back fully for the last season.

• Advertisement

Yikes. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Filler episode. This series is just trundling along to it's end.

Another good one this week. Nice ending.

Finale on Thursday.... Even though the trajectory has been telegraphed for quite a while now, the ending for the season is anyone's guess. :)

I was also spoiled on the significant part of 18. Still, good send off. Does seem to me that Sam's been the lens through which we've primarily seen last two (e.g. the talk where they missed the signs, etc) which is a shift as normally Dean carries the emotional or crisis stuff. I saw a comment about him crying, but I don't remember it. At this stage, with Heaven's inner politics, I just assume Cas is going to blade anyone he has talked to for 5 minutes. I'm hoping next year's not just a retread of old characters, Crowley and the like and yeah, can do without some all of the current arc too.

In case you're wondering why Mark Sheppard left. After season 10 it was meh for him. It did seem like there was a time when all he was doing was reading that massive scroll thing, as King of Hell.

Wonder if "Never" rules out an appearance through flashback or hallucination in the final season

He sounds bitter, to be honest.

Mr E wrote: »
    He sounds bitter, to be honest.

Possibly.

This suggests his pay took a hit went he went from guest star to regular. https://www.space.ca/fan-expo-2018-mark-sheppard-supernatural/

It sounds like what we kinda already know by this point. They make it up as they go along

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    It sounds like what we kinda already know by this point. They make it up as they go along
    Well it'd be hard for any show writer to plan a 15-season arc :)

• Advertisement

Supernatural does a Trump bit!

Looking forward to the final season now knowing that it will the final one I expect them to go out all guns blazing and in style.

It was a fairly low-key episode up to the last 10 minutes, but then.... yikes.

What a brilliant choice of song for the ending too.

I enjoyed that, maybe even a little bit of whiplash from it. Andrew Dabb put out a tweet yesterday 'writers lie'. Well, yeah. Wasn't sure about the suicide gun (or whatever you want to call it) at first. I liked how Chuck got some screen time and you knew pretty quickly what he was up to. Even with some of the things that were said, the tone had that 'we've been at this 14 years and it's time' vibe going on.

The poor guitar. :o

I love how we're all up early to watch the finale. :o

As a wise man once said "Well sheeeeeit!"
    Good to see they seem to have planned ahead of time for next season to be the last.

Nice to see old enemies, though while checking to see if it's the same actors, seems to be the case for Mary, at least. I'm assuming for Gacy as well since was only this season. But the hitcher, which I remember though it was so long ago in the pilot, was played by Sarah Shahi. Doesn't look like her here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

29th of March on E4 finally

Advertisement