Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix Park Runners Dublin

• 14-09-2018 11:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

Heads up to anyone who runs Phoenix park Dublin. Just had a run stopped at the Courts Parkgate st for a quick stretch on the way back to the city and 2 traveller scumbags came up to me, I saw them in the corner of my eye when I stopped and they were straight up to me. Asking BS questions about were the shops were but not once looking at me but at my watch my radio/timer thing I had on my forearm, basically I reckon they were on the rob. About 16/17yrs old .

sure what else would you do while your mammy & daddy are getting their 50th suspended sentence of the year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I can’t post a link from my phone, but there’s a runners forum over in the sports category, I’m sure they’d appreciate the heads up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I can’t post a link from my phone, but there’s a runners forum over in the sports category, I’m sure they’d appreciate the heads up there.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1527

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Cheers posted In a forum I think and will drop into guards if I see them again tomorrow on my run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Cheers posted In a forum I think and will drop into guards if I see them again tomorrow on my run

I'll keep my eyes peeled too (I'm a regular Phoenix Park runner).

Luckily I can run straight out from my job into the park but I've never heard of anyone being troubled, although you see some ropey looking fvcks down around the Parkgate and NCR gates.

Advertisement