Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refunding credit balance on mastercard to BOI current account

Options
  • 14-09-2018 12:11pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

A retailed processed a refund transaction to my BOI mastercard after direct debit payment of the bill had been raised.  This has now resulted in a large credit balance on my BOI mastercard of approx 1200 euro.  How can this large credit balance be refunded?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'd say you'd have to take it in cash. Shouldn't be any fees from a BOI ATM and if you stay in credit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Red Alert,

Thanks for your post.

You would have two options to have the balance moved over. Our credit card team can arrange to transfer the amount however, this can take several days to set up and go through. The other option would be to withdraw at an ATM and provided you only withdraw your own funds and don't go into the credit limit there would be no cash advance fees applied to the card.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement