Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018/2019 Orbea Orca or Avant....

Options
  • 14-09-2018 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone got one of these? Love the customisation options on these, both look great, obviously the Orca is racier, but i'd be keen to hear opinions on both.
    Considering one or the other in full ultegra di2 disc spec.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

terrydel wrote: »
    Anyone got one of these? Love the customisation options on these, both look great, obviously the Orca is racier, but i'd be keen to hear opinions on both.
    Considering one or the other in full ultegra di2 disc spec.
    Cheers.

Have the new Orca Aero and it's beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Have the new Orca Aero and it's beautiful.

Who'd you buy from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

have a word with the lads in Bikeology in Naas, the stock Orbea and have demo bikes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

terrydel wrote: »
    Who'd you buy from?

The Edge in Cork. Used the MyO and then went into chat to them, then ordered to the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭PringleDemon

Two completely different bikes , Avant is for endurance riding and the Orca  OMR is more suited to race and much lighter too.

• Advertisement

thelawman wrote: »
    have a word with the lads in Bikeology in Naas, the stock Orbea and have demo bikes

Cheers, will do.

Two completely different bikes , Avant is for endurance riding and the Orca  OMR is more suited to race and much lighter too.

I know that. Whats OMR?

The Edge in Cork. Used the MyO and then went into chat to them, then ordered to the shop.

Did you get a discount on the online price if you dont mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Bikeology advertisimg an orca 2017 model, reduced from 3999 to 2800,. Might be the M10 team, or something along those line.

Advertisement