Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk Elephant coming to UK & Ireland!!!

Options
  • 14-09-2018 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

I just saw on the @hellobeautyfox Instagram beauty news page that Drunk Elephant is launching in the UK and Ireland on 3rd October in Spacenk and Cult Beauty and they will also have their own dedicated uk site.

I'm so excited to finally try this brand. Has anybody used it and have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aidom

I bought a sample set of their products in Sephora in New York a couple of years ago.

I liked the intensive hydration serum but the Marula oil was the real star for me. It's expensive but I loved using it.

They've launched a good few more products since then. I've heard the eye creams are fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

Hopefully there'll be sample or mini sizes available, I'm interested in the brand but they're quite pricey!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

ciaradx wrote: »
    Hopefully there'll be sample or mini sizes available, I'm interested in the brand but they're quite pricey!

How pricey??

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

GingerLily wrote: »
    How pricey??

50-100 US Dollar range.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Stellasmurf

Have you tried the Marula oil by The Ordinary? Perhaps a cheaper alternative, I love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭TheIronyMaiden

Have you tried the Marula oil by The Ordinary? Perhaps a cheaper alternative, I love it!

Second this, using this currently and find it really good.

Sooo excited to get my hands on the babyfacial. Heard really good things about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aidom

I bought the Ordinary version hoping it would be similar but I much preferred the Drunk Elephant version. I found the Ordinary one caused my skin to get congested and the texture was much thicker.

I wouldn't buy the one from the Ordinary again even with the enormous saving in cost. I use other products from the Ordinary so it's not a generalised dislike.

Advertisement