Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC showing RF contact open after a battery change

Options
  • 14-09-2018 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi and sorry if this has already been covered but the problem I’m having at the moment is my grandmother has a hkc security panel and there are a couple of RF contacts. A fault came up last week stating low battery wireless, we changed the RF battery at one of the entry points but since then everytime she sets the alarm it says that entry point is open even though it isn’t. The battery is good and nothing else was changed. So my query is this....after changing the battery do I need to reset the panel or something? I tried the old default codes to try and access the menu on ye panel but they aren’t working and the person who put in the system is not answering his phone so I’m trying to sort it out for her.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisement