Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much are BOI Fees to sign a Small Estate Declaration & Indemnity Form.

Options
  • 14-09-2018 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hello All, 

Maybe someone could please advise me how much the banks charge to sign a Small Estates Declaration & Indemnity form ?

Compuetrshare charge €120 to waive the Banks signature and €62 if you actually have the banks signature. 

I suppose my question boils down to whether the banks charge less than €58 (120-62) per form ?

The reason i ask the question is because i have Four forms and i cannot find what the banks charge anywhere on their sites for their signature and stamp. 

I would appreciate any help on this charge.

Regards, 

Chevy RV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Chevy RV,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you contact your branch an adviser can check the forms and will let you know if we can stamp them and if there is any charge to do this.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement