Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So far so good

Options
  • 15-09-2018 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Eir fibre broadband installed on time, lightening fast. Can get eir sports on my sky box

Fair play it does work for some customers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Eir has a very good network and like you said when it works it probably is the best provider in the country. However, pray that you never have to deal with customer service. You don't have dig too deep on here to find people who have had issues for months and have been completely ignored. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

DRice wrote: »
    Eir fibre broadband installed on time, lightening fast. Can get eir sports on my sky box

Hi DRice, 

I'm delighted to hear this, thanks for the positive feedback :)

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭weshtawake

Hi DRice, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Is there a problem with the Eir network - I have not been able to access my Webmail for the last 2 hours!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

weshtawake wrote: »

Hi DRice, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Is there a problem with the Eir network - I have not been able to access my Webmail for the last 2 hours!!
    Hi weshtawake, 

We are aware of issues affecting our webmail customers. We are currently investigating this and will have this up and running as soon as possible. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement