Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of ireland

Options
  • 15-09-2018 7:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Is there any BOI are opening today (Saturday), thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Miss Tequila,

Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay.

You can find our Saturday opening branches listed at www.bankofireland.com/saturdays.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1 djredmond16

I got a refund from just eat.ie last week it not showing up on my account can you help me

Thanks
    Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I got a refund from just eat.ie last week it not showing up on my account can you help me

Thanks
    Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for getting in touch with us through Boards.ie.

Can I ask what day the retailer gave you this refund?
    Because if they made this refund through your Visa Debit card information it can take up to five working days to show on your account.
    If five working days have passed I'd then ask you to get back in touch with the retailer as they'd have to have a look into why you have not received this as of yet.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

I see a credit on my account that I can't identify. Can you help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

GearMaven wrote: »
    I see a credit on my account that I can't identify. Can you help?

Hi GearMaven,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. To get information on transactions on your account, you can raise your query by logging into your account through a PC/Laptop, Select Service Desk from the left hand navigation bar and the option to ‘Ask a Question’ and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement