Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 DECR-1000A Dev tool

Options
  • 15-09-2018 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

ITEM: PS3 DECR-1000A Dev tool
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection from D1
    PRICE: 250
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Decided to sell my DECR Dev tool as it's just sitting in a closet unused. Its an amazing bit of kit so really should be part of someone's setup! I just haven't had any time to really get into messing around with it.

Cost me 400 if I remember correctly. However I haven't been able to get the disc drive to read games so need to sell it for a good bit less.

Boots and runs. Loads of developer options in the menus. You can actually set one of the harddrives to be a blueray drive emulator. Again, havent had time to really get this going (I managed to get my laptop connected to it via a browser server but that was as far as I got)

Has two 400GB hot swappable harddrives that work perfectly. Network ports also work perfectly.

This is big and heavy so needs to be collected.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

OOooooohhh interesting!

No... no... can't be buying it... just... no!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    OOooooohhh interesting!

No... no... can't be buying it... just... no!

Would look great beside your PS2 test, just sayin'! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

o1s1n wrote: »
    Would look great beside your PS2 test, just sayin'! :D

Maybe if it had a working drive!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Edit - Price drop! Down to 200

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement