Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next to impossible to get blank CDs these days?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    ToddyDoody wrote:
    What can blank cds do that a usb key or drop box / google drive or an mp3 player can't? Genuinely curious.

Play in a CD Player

I guess. You could also run this forum as a fax machine based correspondence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

I think I understand just one post here out of all that replied!!

It's like ye're all talking in a secret code. Or ye're high on something ye shouldn't be. Am lost as feic here! :o:o:D:confused::confused:

It's only that way if you tear into it; you've got to upshank it and turn it around a few times first for it to get to the nozzle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Billy86 wrote: »
    It's only that way if you tear into it; you've got to upshank it and turn it around a few times first for it to get to the nozzle.

The incremental flux capacitor running integrated rip nodes parallel to the helix sub routine is tad confusing to be fair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Resverathrole

The Dealz ones (signalex) weren't very good at all. I'm going to return them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

The Dealz ones (signalex) weren't very good at all. I'm going to return them.

Make sure you get your 1.50 back!!! :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Qrt

I'm going to return them.

Good luck finding a staff member in there.

Qrt wrote: »
    Good luck finding a staff member in there.
    I worked in Dealz before and have often allowed customers to return stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,603 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    I guess. You could also run this forum as a fax machine based correspondence.

Some people still have CD players in their car you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Easons. Seen them in there yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Qrt

I worked in Dealz before and have often allowed customers to return stuff.

Never said you hadn't. The Square is almost entirely self service, same with Henry Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Ive a box of them. May have to use them as frisbees. Cant think of any other use offhand:confused::P:D:D:):p:pac::p:):D:cool:

Qrt wrote: »
    Never said you hadn't. The Square is almost entirely self service, same with Henry Street.
    The Dealz I went to isn't that advanced then. You must be thinking of the Dealz in the main cities.

Advertisement