Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Confused about a boy

• 15-09-2018 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was seeing a guy a while ago that I was really into. He let me know that he was getting back with an ex but thought there was something between us leaving it a bit open. Could I contact him now to try start things again and what to say? Saying that I don’t know if he’s with someone now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

If he says he's going back to an ex let him off. He was probably leaving his options open by saying he felt there was something between you. If he'd wanted to be with you he wouldn't have gone back to ex. Move on and find someone who wants you, without an ex hovering in the background.

Advertisement