Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extend a forum ban

Options
  • 15-09-2018 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭

The PM said to go here and not reply to it. I got an automated PM to say I was unbanned from the Rugby forum, so how do I go about making the ban permanent (short of doing it the old fashioned way)? I'm now seeing threads from it on the forum front page again and I preferred when I didn't. Not really a big deal but it would be preferable, thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, I'll ban you with the message "user request". That should not be counted against you in future

Please note though that not only will you not see threads on the front page, but you will not be able to view the forum without logging out. I suspect you already know that but I should be grateful if you would confirm you would like me to go ahead with the ban

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Beasty wrote: »
    OK, I'll ban you with the message "user request". That should not be counted against you in future

Please note though that not only will you not see threads on the front page, but you will not be able to view the forum without logging out. I suspect you already know that but I should be grateful if you would confirm you would like me to go ahead with the ban

Thanks for that, yep happy to confirm.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

That's sorted now. Hopefully the explanation note made sense (had a character limit) but any questions please PM me

I'm closing this thread now

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement