Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Circle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Manrika is shaking. Trying hard to control her anger.

She really is , I think her feelings definitely were real , just like Hashu has feelings for Manrika.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She really is , I think her feelings definitely were real , just like Hashu has feelings for Manrika.

it's a shame they left Andy til last - I feel he should have had the chance to see Manrikas reaction.

Cork Lass wrote: »
    it's a shame they left Andy til last - I feel he should have had the chance to see Manrikas reaction.

Ha , good point , that would have been funny !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Awww bloody ads

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hashu is such a solid lad that he's the only winner that makes sense..

• Advertisement

syed 4th - shocked :eek:

Aw Syed 4th :(

Oooh no :(:(:(

Andy third, Manrika has it won. :(

Oh fcuk :eek:

• Advertisement

Felix my guess

Man - delighted Manrika didn't get it

I’m shocked :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Manrika was PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEDD!!

The gameplayer becomes the gameplayee...

Ha lucky guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Delighted with that. Would have liked syed a bit higher but was nice to see manrika so close but so far

Haha haha, Manrika shot herself in the foot voting Felix first. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,289 ✭✭✭RoryMac

What the bloody!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

YEEEEEEES! Natalya wins, and Manrika beaten by her catfish :pac:

I'm happy with that result. Manrika got neither the man nor the money in spite of all her tactics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,753 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What the bloody indeed.

Tactical voting prevails again.

The irony that Manrika helped Felix win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭deisedude

That was just brilliant event tv

From Manrika meeting Felix to Felix beating her in the final 2.

Andy and Syed were my favourites but happy the bully didn't win

Eventually Manrikas game playing caught up with her because she screwed over Femi and Pippa and they voted her low as Tom when it really counted and messed up her overall score

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Already exists

Love that result. And I'm delighted that a catfish won.
    It was great that Manrika realised she had a party to play in handing Natalya the prize. The fact it was a tie between the two of them makes it even better!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,238 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Pleased that Natalya won, she seems very level headed. Surprised Hashu wasn’t higher, tactical voting I guess. Think Tom voted Manrika at 2, which was surprising. She thought she had it but the back stabbing caught up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Aw Manrika. If you kept game playing till the end it would have been yours. Felix was right. If it had been Tally or Pippa you'd have thrown her right under the bus!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It was all just so perfect!

Andy said it was a "toss of a coin" who to put 2nd & 3rd. He put Felix 2nd to put "him" in joint first with Manrika.

And Manrika gave Felix 1st, pushing him over the edge.

The girl who said "game" and "strategy" once every 17 minutes got well and truly beaten by the game.

After all her game playing, her back-stabbing Tally, her backstabbing Vithun, her backstabbing Andy.... within an hour she realised that she'd been being played herself the whole time, the bloke she was falling for wasn't real and she ended up handing the money to the one who played her.

B-E-A-utiful!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

MrStuffins wrote: »
    It was all just so perfect!

Andy said it was a "toss of a coin" who to put 2nd & 3rd. He put Felix 2nd to put "him" in joint first with Manrika.

And Manrika have Felix 1st, pushing him over the edge.

The girl who said "game" and "strategy" once every 17 minutes got well and truly beaten by the game.

After all her game playing, her back-stabbing Tally, her backstabbing Vithun, her backstabbing Andy.... within an hour she realised that she'd been being played herself the whole time, the bloke she was falling for wasn't real and she ended up handing the money to the one who played her.

B-E-A-utiful!
    It has echoes of Dan/Alex from series 1 too. Granted Dan wasn't Nasty like Manrika was, but he got absolutely played by 'Kate', and it was his first place for Kate that gave her the win.

(Spoiler tag for anyone who may want to go back and watch series 1)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,238 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Aw Manrika. If you kept game playing till the end it would have been yours. Felix was right. If it had been Tally or Pippa you'd have thrown her right under the bus!!

The funny thing is that she was game playing right to the end! She voted Felix no1 as she had to put someone in there but thought Andy & Syed were bigger threats to her!!!!! Funny after when seemed to say to about three of them that she always had their backs🙂 She didn’t want Felix to win anymore than the rest. Poor old Syed, though he’ll do well now after the exposure I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

In fairness she could have easily put Tom in as her number one and walked away with 100k. Thought she handled herself impeccably well in the finale and am surprised at the continued over reaction to a young girl who at worst got a bit caught up and blinded by a bit of manufactured romance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

S.M.B. wrote: »
    In fairness she could have easily put Tom in as her number one and walked away with 100k. Thought she handled herself impeccably well in the finale and am surprised at the continued over reaction to a young girl who at worst got a bit caught up and blinded by a bit of manufactured romance.

I haven't seen any of the social media stuff,I can only go by what's being said here and I agree that she played the game in a dishonorable way.

She played the game and the game played back

Advertisement