Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Composite Front (and Back) Door(s) - Wexford

Options
  • 16-09-2018 7:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Greetings!

I'm planning to replace an existing Front Door (and probably Back Door too) with a composite type.

Based on experience, can anyone recommend a top product to consider, and perhaps a quality supplier/installer in Co. Wexford please?

Approximate prices would be great too.

Listening, over!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,932 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Listener wrote: »
    Greetings!

I'm planning to replace an existing Front Door (and probably Back Door too) with a composite type.

Based on experience, can anyone recommend a top product to consider, and perhaps a quality supplier/installer in Co. Wexford please?

Listening, over!

K and K in gorey

Fitted my windows and back door. Cant fault them

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Listener

Many thanks Listermint - most helpful and much appreciated!

Any other suggestions welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭trompele

Listener wrote: »
    Greetings!

Listening, over!
    Logic windows in Castlebridge, saved 500€ on the same door compared to k and k. Great service also. 1200 for paladio.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Hi!
    PAK Windows and Doors did my front door. It was the best value I could find without sacrificing quality. I'm delighted with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Listener

Many thanks trompele and theoldbreed - much appreciated.

I've requested Quotations from both companies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement