Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter clothing suggestions?

Options
  • 16-09-2018 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Something to keep the chest and core area warm but that won't become too 'heavy' if it rains?.
    Wore a raincoat this morning for my lsr and waterproof though it is,it really weighed me down and feels worse if it rains? Any suggestions appreciated,thanks S :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Under Armor baselayer? Have had one for a few years and can’t recall any rain problems. Don’t wear it often though - it’s not cold enough here!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Anyone know where I could get a yellow or
    orange nike/adidas/UA half zip top

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Spirogyra wrote: »
    Something to keep the chest and core area warm but that won't become too 'heavy' if it rains?.
    Wore a raincoat this morning for my lsr and waterproof though it is,it really weighed me down and feels worse if it rains? Any suggestions appreciated,thanks S :)

Hi. I wear the thermal gilet linked for cold weather running and find it excellent. I’m normally a large size but needed the XL size in this so as not to be too tight on me. Keeps the core warm, I wear a long sleeved compression type top underneath.

[HTML]https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/dhb-flashlight-thermal-gilet/rp-prod163710[/HTML]

Advertisement