Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not actually out to get ya!

Riona WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

79SO.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok so Derry and Conor are the cryptic crossword players of the group. Well done lads. And well done mods for such an entertaining day 0. Proper head scratcher.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    79SO.gif

15320219.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ok so Derry and Conor are the cryptic crossword players of the group. Well done lads. And well done mods for such an entertaining day 0. Proper head scratcher.

On one side it was fresh and new.

The bad thing is its given a wolf or SK a nice place to blend in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Well it made day 0 interesting

Tegan WW wrote: »
    On one side it was fresh and new.

The bad thing is its given a wolf or SK a nice place to blend in

Only thing I thought about is wouldn’t it put the SK on a wolf radar?

I mean surely an SK wants to blend in and basically not look helpful or threatening to anybody, particularly early on?!

From the village perspective it’s best that Conor and Derry are NRVs. If they were bad then they could think a seer wouldn’t bother peaking them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Well it made day 0 interesting

It did indeed. And avoid unnecessary gifning.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Only thing I thought about is wouldn’t it put the SK on a wolf radar?

I mean surely an SK wants to blend in and basically not look helpful or threatening to anybody, particularly early on?!

From the village perspective it’s best that Conor and Derry are NRVs. If they were bad then they could think a seer wouldn’t bother peaking them.

Excluding Moriarty who needs two full peeks. Blend in as nrv or good idea, peek as good, carry out evil deeds.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

tumblr_m4g4z7GzLO1qac2a8.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

This goes out to a specific someone.

If you're given a choice soon....don't.

(I'll see about expanding in a while. I'm hoping I've read something right and that the relevant person will understand).

Doris WW wrote: »

tumblr_mbwniwC0do1qh2o7zo5_r1_250.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Orla, Desmond, Mary - there's three wolves there imo.

Derry WW wrote: »

(I'll see about expanding in a while. I'm hoping I've read something right and that the relevant person will understand).

Time to grab some popcorn! Mischief afoot!

:pac: Oh look, the party pooper is back

• Advertisement

Orla with the incessant videos and gifs, I can see why there's suspicions. But I figure a wolf wouldn't be that brazen, would they?

Desmond, iirc, got Redbeard last night round the same time I did, and I felt that gave me a slightly good lean.

No read on Mary currently.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Orla has a history of being brazen when a wolf or NRV. So its hard to tell at the moment.

Orla with the incessant videos and gifs, I can see why there's suspicions. But I figure a wolf wouldn't be that brazen, would they?

Desmond, iirc, got Redbeard last night round the same time I did, and I felt that gave me a slightly good lean.

Desmond jumping to Orla's defence late last night. Mary and her are pretty pally.

There's a trio of wolfies if I ever saw them, unless there's a weird village axis going on I'm not privy to, as per the OP.

Might be secret roles I guess, but unlikely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

If this is your FFA, then (a) you're a bit premature and (b) you should give reasons.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Orla has a history of being brazen when a wolf or NRV. So its hard to tell at the moment.

25c15ad7bf25c9e58c5e25779841ccbb.gif

• Advertisement

Yeh, something about Dessie is making my fanny itch.... Better have a shower to wash off my Dessie itch....

If this is your FFA, then (a) you're a bit premature and (b) you should give reasons.

And give the wolves the reasons I suspect them?

I elaborated anyways. Now, I have to work. Just wanted to pop in and say my piece in case I got eaten.

Catch you all later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Dr. John Watson – He is a crack shot, heralding from his long years in Afghanistan, alongside his 2 bullets he also has the ability to heal.

Hey dude are you around?? I am in hospital and could do with your help :mad::mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So as I said last night Irene Adler will have left the room and be communicating on thread
    While I don’t think you are a wolf I do think that stuff like this is going to provide cover.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Woah woah woah, first casulty!
    What happened?

Right, I've been trying to figure out whether this is something worth saying or not, but after weighing it up, I figure I had better. I'm waiting till 9.59 rather than giving the wolves warning.

I've been hospitalized.

This apparently is a status effect, and doesn't seem to currently do anything to me. But reading the OP, the characters who seem to relate to a hospital makes me think I'm probably marked for death. I'm going to take a guess that the SK has marked me (his character seems to be hospital based), so I wouldn't be shocked if I'm SK killed shortly. Maybe the "Boasting" is that his victim gets a little warning before hand? I was told at 8:27 so ye can work out how long the warning is.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Hey dude are you around?? I am in hospital and could do with your help :mad::mad:

OH! The ward is busier than I realized.

But derry says I’m not to ?

Right, I've been trying to figure out whether this is something worth saying or not, but after weighing it up, I figure I had better. I'm waiting till 9.59 rather than giving the wolves warning.

I've been hospitalized.

Two in hospital then?

I've been hospitalized.

This apparently is a status effect, and doesn't seem to currently do anything to me. But reading the OP, the characters who seem to relate to a hospital makes me think I'm probably marked for death. I'm going to take a guess that the SK has marked me (his character seems to be hospital based), so I wouldn't be shocked if I'm SK killed shortly. Maybe the "Boasting" is that his victim gets a little warning before hand? I was told at 8:27 so ye can work out how long the warning is.

Serial killer kills anytime

• Advertisement

I've been hospitalized.

Busy hospital!!

Desmond jumping to Orla's defence late last night. Mary and her are pretty pally.

There's a trio of wolfies if I ever saw them, unless there's a weird village axis going on I'm not privy to, as per the OP.

Might be secret roles I guess, but unlikely.

Yeah let’s lynch the high posters

Did I die ?

I've been hospitalized.

Are we sure this is Sherlock WW and not an episode of Grey's Anatomy? :pac:

Mary WW wrote: »
    Serial killer kills anytime

Between munches. 8.27am was before first munch though. So … ??? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mary was killed and with them died all the flavour, from here on it's nothing but the facts. It's up to you to solve the case.

DisloyalUnlawfulHogget-size_restricted.gif

Between munches. 8.27am was before first munch though. So … ??? :confused:

So probably the wolves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    But derry says I’m not to ?

You making a claim there?

Ah, not Mary.

Cuts your list down a bit though Winny :P

• Advertisement

What say you now?

I've been hospitalized.

Hmm interesting - I got notified at the same time! It's strange that is only changes our status and not our abilities though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oh! Nearly missed that kill story it was so short! Mary was not so softly claiming a role there just before the munch so hopefully she was drawing fire and was NRV.

So Brendan/Derry, any further info on what happens to you in hospital? Just no powers? It does make sense that it would relate to Culverton as it clearly says in the OP that the hospital is his playground?

Brendan, when were you informed?

@Mods, can you open the lynch form?

I'll be away for most of the day and not returning until >8pm which will leave me very little time to catch up and make an informed voted before lynch, so putting in a placeholder just as soon as form is open.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Morning all.
    Won't get to post much until after work.
    Clues were great, had way too much of a hangover to engage with them though.

Poor Mary.

Are Brendan and Derry still in the hospital? are there any nurses ?

Oh! Nearly missed that kill story it was so short! Mary was not so softly claiming a role there just before the munch so hopefully she was drawing fire and was NRV.

So Brendan/Derry, any further info on what happens to you in hospital? Just no powers? It does make sense that it would relate to Culverton as it clearly says in the OP that the hospital is his playground?

Brendan, when were you informed?

At 8.27 also. Its a strange one - was told that its is a status changes and does not affect any abilities (I assume Derry got the same). Doesn't really make sense as with no powers it doesn't do anything to me.

• Advertisement

Was it just you two? Anyone else wanna say they got it? I didn't anyway fwiw.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Morning all.
    Won't get to post much until after work.
    Clues were great, had way too much of a hangover to engage with them though.

Poor Mary.

Are Brendan and Derry still in the hospital? are there any nurses ?

1yv6fb.jpg

#JusticeforMary

At 8.27 also. Its a strange one - was told that its is a status changes and does not affect any abilities (I assume Derry got the same). Doesn't really make sense as with no powers it doesn't do anything to me.

Exact same to me too. Won't affect powers if you had them or not.

Very odd that somebody can use a power day 0.... ?? Anybody have experience of this in another dream or something?

So, a wolf power used because they thought you two were roled villagers?
    Or a villager power used because they thought you two were wolves?

• Advertisement
Advertisement