Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning received on Radio Forum.

Options
  • 16-09-2018 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭

Rather than discuss the full details of it here, would it be better to PM someone?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The first step is to seek to resolve this via PM with the mods. Have you done that?

If so, then to progress your appeal you need to discuss it here with a CMod. If not then please do so

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Beasty wrote: »
    The first step is to seek to resolve this via PM with the mods. Have you done that?

If so, then to progress your appeal you need to discuss it here with a CMod. If not then please do so

Thanks

Yes, I have done that.

Apologies if this is a stupid question but how do I find the Cmod for that area of boards?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A reminder - only the OP, CMod or Admin dealing with the appeal, or someone else invited by the CMod/Admin may post in an appeal thread

ButtersSuki, a CMod will be along to deal with your dispute in this thread. If you have been unable to resolve this directly with the mod, the DRP is the avenue for further appeal. You will need to provide the basis of your appeal in this thread, and be prepared to make your PM conversation with the mod available for the CMod to review. If you feel you are unable to discuss your appeal here unfortunately the appeal will be unable to proceed.

Thanks

A reminder - only the OP, CMod or Admin dealing with the appeal, or someone else invited by the CMod/Admin may post in an appeal thread

ButtersSuki, a CMod will be along to deal with your dispute in this thread. If you have been unable to resolve this directly with the mod, the DRP is the avenue for further appeal. You will need to provide the basis of your appeal in this thread, and be prepared to make your PM conversation with the mod available for the CMod to review. If you feel you are unable to discuss your appeal here unfortunately the appeal will be unable to proceed.

Thanks

That's great, thanks for the reply.

Can you confirm if you wish to pursue the appeal here?

• Advertisement

Can you confirm if you wish to pursue the appeal here?

Yes please.

So if I have this correct, I post the PMs between me and the mod regarding the post I received the warning for?

Yes please.

So if I have this correct, I post the PMs between me and the mod regarding the post I received the warning for?

You can post them if you wish. Alternatively the CMod may be happy to have them forwarded. I will ask a CMod to have a look in here. In the meantime could you explain the rationale behind your appeal

Thanks

Apologies that this has not moved on

I've just given the CMods a nudge

Apologies that this has not moved on

I've just given the CMods a nudge

Thanks for the reply. I do realise modding is voluntary but this is not my first gripe lately with the efficiency or expediency of the process.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Hi ButtersSuki,

Apologies for the delay. If you post details of what warning you're appealing and why and forward any relevant pms, I'll look into it for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Marked as resolved at OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement