Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulb ID please

Options
  • 16-09-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Planted lots of these as bulbs a while back, didn't expect them to look so good! Misplaced the packet so can't remember what they're called. Flowers are drooping hence the upward angle.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Live at Three

New Home wrote: »

That name doesn't ring any bells at all, but it looks exactly right. Thanks a mill. Will have to check out the scent tomorrow.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I remember getting some of those bulbs myself either in LIDL or in one of the €2 Shops ages ago. I can't remember the name either, but they could be known by a different name (rather than the ones I mentioned before). Still, they look lovely! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

aka Peacock Orchid. stunning flowers that stop you in your tracks.

Advertisement