Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy neighbour

Options
  • 17-09-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone any ideas how to approach the subject of loud sex my god we’ve listened to it all weekend the girl deserves an Oscar for the performance there’s another couple the far side with a little girl (she has packed hers off for the weekend) surely she understands or is she just oblivious or trying to boost his ego moaning so loud 🙄 any help gratefully appreciated 🙌ðŸ¼

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

wow, believe it or not we had to deal with this issue recently - my missus just met the tenant, ( its a apartment adjacent to the main residence) and told her in no uncertain terms to calm it down as we have a 9 year old and you could hear her at it in the back garden on a Sunday afternoon. She was shocked but she is like a mouse now around the apartment. Embarrassing for her but downright disrespectful imo so something had to be said

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Peachypoo

It completely ridiculous she doesn’t go on like this when her wee one is about so why should that other little girl have to be awoken by that thanks just going to have to bite the bullet an go for it seeing as banging the wall clearly didn’t work lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Had the same thing a few months back with a couple banging the headboard against the wall till 5 in the morning. I was gone home for the weekend and landed back up Sunday to a letter in our door from another neighbour thinking the riding was coming from our house. So I knocked the door of the real culprits and handed the note to the girl making all the noise and told her what it was about before she read it, her face turned blue.

The noise stopped. To be fair they didn't realise how loud they were being so just say it to them op.

Advertisement