Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Newbie' want as subject for magazine article

Options
  • 17-09-2018 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

I'm writing an article for a cycling magazine on 'types' of Masters riders (over 40) who are interested in 'performance' (getting better).

I'm looking for someone to fit the 'Newbie' slot: someone who has come to cycling relatively recently, or has become interested in the 'performance' aspect of cycling relatively recently, and is perhaps not sure of how best to go about.

It would basically involved you telling your story briefly. Age doesn't matter as long as you are no spring-chicken (over 40 at least, and no upper limit).

PM me please if interested, or even curious, and I'll fill you in with more detail.

(message title should read 'wanted' - it can't be edited)

Advertisement