Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florineff Tabs for Dog

Options
  • 17-09-2018 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

My Westie is on two florineff tabs a day for Addisons Disease I always bought them from Vet he tells me now he cannot get supplies I only have a weeks supply left. Would anybody know where I might get them or if there's an alternative tablet I could Use

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

punchie wrote: »
    My Westie is on two florineff tabs a day for Addisons Disease I always bought them from Vet he tells me now he cannot get supplies I only have a weeks supply left. Would anybody know where I might get them or if there's an alternative tablet I could Use

Theres a major shortage with fludrocortisone at the moment. I checked with one of the pharmacy wholesalers today and the latest update they have was the start of October. But they can't guarantee that.
    You might find a pharmacy that has no one on them anymore and have them sitting in their fridge. If you do, You'll need a script from your vet

Advertisement