Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to new property

Options
  • 17-09-2018 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi, 

I'm moving to a new property in a few weeks and I'm looking to get info about what broadband I might be able to get?

I looked up the eircode on the fibre rollout map and it says "Our network upgrade plans can be viewed on this map. As your premise is outside of a commercial deployment for high speed fibre broadband it is included in the National Broadband Plan (NBP). The NBP is a government sponsored programme to deliver high speed broadband to all homes and businesses in Ireland."

I got onto your chat sales service to find out if the property had broadband and what speeds it might handle. To my surprise the agent said that the property was fibre enabled and could offer me 150mb. Can I verify this? As I'm quite skeptical of this information because of the map and the property is in the middle of no where. 

If I PM my address, could you verify this for me before I get my hopes up? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

cb123 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I'm moving to a new property in a few weeks and I'm looking to get info about what broadband I might be able to get?

I looked up the eircode on the fibre rollout map and it says "Our network upgrade plans can be viewed on this map. As your premise is outside of a commercial deployment for high speed fibre broadband it is included in the National Broadband Plan (NBP). The NBP is a government sponsored programme to deliver high speed broadband to all homes and businesses in Ireland."

I got onto your chat sales service to find out if the property had broadband and what speeds it might handle. To my surprise the agent said that the property was fibre enabled and could offer me 150mb. Can I verify this? As I'm quite skeptical of this information because of the map and the property is in the middle of no where. 

If I PM my address, could you verify this for me before I get my hopes up? Thanks
    Hi cb123, 

No problem, if you PM me your Eircode and full address I'll be able to clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cb123

Hi, 

Hi cb123, 

No problem, if you PM me your Eircode and full address I'll be able to clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM'd :)

Hi, 

Hi cb123, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM'd :)

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cb123

Cheers, looking forward to finding out!

Cheers, looking forward to finding out!
    I've PM'd you back there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement