Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Istanbul accommodation?

Options
  • 17-09-2018 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Anyone been to Istanbul? Myself and my friend have booked flights in May and we are looking for a recommendation of a good hostel or cheap hotel that is clean, safe and in the city centre budget €60 twin room with own bathroom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

All the usual hotel sites will give you the information you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

I know I've looked at a few so many choices I was just looking for a reccommendation really if anyone had been there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

I stayed in this place about two years ago. Clean, cheap and very central, I'd definitely recommend it. Friendly and knowledgeable host too.
    http://ahmetefendievi.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

World house hostel in Istanbul is perfectly fine.

Istanbul and turkey have changed in the last 10 years.
    Politically and socially as a result of government's influence. Sorry not related to your question.

Advertisement