Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 229 Nurmagomedov vs McGregor - Sat Oct 6th **Warning in first post!**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,273 ✭✭✭emo72

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Just had a listen through my brand new €500 Bang and Olufsen headphones and he definitely says "flowing pisses".

I've got a pair of Senheiser HD800s with an audiolab Mdac DAC. But the broadcast wasn't in 24 bit audio so I'm not even going to listen to it. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Perry12

McGregor by Sub
    All we can do is wait until the CIA isolate the audio and then we’ll know for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

McGregor by Sub
    Pretty sure he said 'give us a quick bump there'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Nurmagomedov by Sub
    "Dillondidyer missus" is what he says...it all makes sense now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,049 ✭✭✭✭rob316

So TMZ are saying the last thing Danis said to Khabib was "You ****ing muslim rat". Well done so Khabib, your not the only one would like to drop kick Danis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Its only business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

rob316 wrote: »
    So TMZ are saying the last thing Danis said to Khabib was "You ****ing muslim rat". Well done so Khabib, your not the only one would like to drop kick Danis

Who knows what to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Ive listened to it a few times, seems very clear to me. 'Its only business'.

The only thing I'm sure its not is very clear

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Who knows what to believe.

We just gotta wait for Danis to give his tell all interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

McGregor by Sub
    New sites putting up the headlinea ' McGregor suspended by UFC' click the article. Medical suspension.

Clickbait articles comments are priceless though.

• Advertisement

They are quoting an anonymous fan in attendance. I wouldn't give it any thought one way or the other without evidence or multiple sources.

****ty to write an article based soley on one persons account but not surprised with TMZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,278 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

rob316 wrote:
    Seriously what age are you? Like 12?

You do realise that an uncontrollable riot could have kicked off because of what Khabib did?

Just lucky there was enough security to get things under control very quickly.

eagle eye wrote: »
    You do realise that an uncontrollable riot could have kicked off because of what Khabib did?

You do realise it wouldn't be all his fault, even if he did start it.

Danis was definitely provoking him..there's an angle from kind of above the cage from back a bit where you can see both of them..he gestured "come on so", khabib tried to go for the door, then went over the cage..

Effects wrote:
    You do realise it wouldn't be all his fault, even if he did start it.
    Yes it would, he is the superstar fighter who jumped off the cage and started fighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

spix wrote: »
    Khabib grabbed mcgregors gloves and shorts too several times. Might want to check both sides next time instead of just trying to talk crap about mcgregor.

He obviously threw the knee as a FU to khabib for saying 'hey, dana' He done it right after khabib said that. Pretty clear if you ask me.

I reckon he threw the knee because he wasn't fit to do much else, same with hooking Kahbibs gloves.

Yeah and Danis is an idiot. There is lots of this stuff goes on at fights and not just mma. The fighter is a professional and has responsibilities.

Yes it would, he is the superstar fighter who jumped off the cage and started fighting.

And the other spas that would be rioting, they wouldn't bear any responsibility?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

McGregor by Sub
    Danis was definitely provoking him..there's an angle from kind of above the cage from back a bit where you can see both of them..he gestured "come on so", khabib tried to go for the door, then went over the cage..

The monster!

The monster!

I know..

• Advertisement

Of course they'd have a responsibility but he would have incited the whole thing. He would be the primary reason why it all happened.

See Khabib has spoken after arriving home.

Saying he wanted to show the difference between his nation and McGregors nation.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,049 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Seriously what age are you? Like 12?

Just lucky there was enough security to get things under control very quickly.

Uncontrollable? It was few lads in his corner area having a scrap. You've been listening to too much of Dana.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Nurmagomedov by Sub
    I seriously doubt that whatever Danis said could've been heard by Khabib at the end of the fight with crowd noise, I'm sure he saw Danis gesture to come at him.

There was a point in the fight where Khabib had McGregor down right in front of McGregor's corner so maybe Danis said something there or else Khabib let the adrenaline get to him and hopped the cage with little provocation.

I'm going for the last option as most likely, Dana will want to rope Danis is as the cause of the issue after the fight to take some of the blame away from the UFC and kept mentioning him in the post fight interviews but aside from Danis having a face most people would like to punch I don't really see him being to blame for what happened after the fight

• Registered Users Posts: 39,300 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Uncontrollable? It was few lads in his corner area having a scrap. You've been listening to too much of Dana.
    You realise he said "could have", right?

Saying he wanted to show the difference between his nation and McGregors nation.

wHyMZAiWb2Q.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Creepy enough photo. Fundamentalists freak me out, that goes for Christians and Muslims.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Nurmagomedov by Decision
    See Khabib has spoken after arriving home.

His people and mcgregors people. Bit of a difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Effects wrote: »
    wHyMZAiWb2Q.jpg

hahaha took me ages to relise:pac:

• Advertisement

evil_seed wrote: »
    His people and mcgregors people. Bit of a difference

He said nations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement