Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invoice/Reciept

Options
  • 17-09-2018 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I am using a PAYG mobile for business, I can't see any area on "my eir" where I can download receipts/invoices for paid services.

How can I get copies of these invoices? 

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

cencglob wrote: »
    I am using a PAYG mobile for business, I can't see any area on "my eir" where I can download receipts/invoices for paid services.

Thanks.
    Hi cenglob, 

I'm afraid as you are a pay as you go customer, you would not have any bills issued to you. You would only be able to check the usage on this service. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭cencglob

Thanks.
    Hi cenglob, 

I'm afraid as you are a pay as you go customer, you would not have any bills issued to you. You would only be able to check the usage on this service. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey, 

I spoke with the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission yesterday regarding this.
    They were under the impression that under the Consumer Rights Directive, Chapter III, Article 6 that eir should be isssuing receipts as a matter of course for online purchased top-ups.
    They suggested that I launch a formal complaint.

I also raised the point that eir by having no fully audit-able sales pipeline might be a concerning issue for revenue.
    "Mistakes" that seem so prevalent in eir seen throughout a wide range of departments and subjects in these forums, and far beyond that of other telco's could also potentially be happening in Eir's accounting dep, leaving the tax collector, ie. all of us loosing out on a tax take....maybe.

In any case, I hope you can clarify the above receipt issuing situation, and hopefully eir can start making available receipts of all purchases to all customers. 

Thanks 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

As a slightly O/T aside : carphonewarehouse issue paper VAT receipts to people who buy PAYG credit in their shops

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭cencglob

0lddog wrote: »
    As a slightly O/T aside : carphonewarehouse issue paper VAT receipts to people who buy PAYG credit in their shops
    Good to know, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

0lddog wrote: »
    Good to know, thanks.
    Apologies for the confusion here, I thought you were speaking about invoices as in bills, my mistake.  

To retrieve this receipt, our admin team will need to issue this to you. Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this and advise you on all. 

Apologies again. 

Thanks 

Tracey  

• Advertisement
Advertisement