Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Roaming

Options
  • 17-09-2018 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Maybe someone can answer this as the reps have most likely finished up.  Im on a simplicity plan.

I pay €20 a months which gets me 15GB data with free calls.  I flying to spain tomorrow and dont want to get short with data. As far as I know I get 5.5GB roaming data allowance on my plan. Can I buy an add on of data? If so do I do it tonight before my flight tomorrow or does it make a difference?

Eir site seems to be down at the moment so I cant find out myself

Thanks
    Rich

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello all,

Maybe someone can answer this as the reps have most likely finished up.  Im on a simplicity plan.

I pay €20 a months which gets me 15GB data with free calls.  I flying to spain tomorrow and dont want to get short with data. As far as I know I get 5.5GB roaming data allowance on my plan. Can I buy an add on of data? If so do I do it tonight before my flight tomorrow or does it make a difference?

Eir site seems to be down at the moment so I cant find out myself

Thanks
    Rich
    Hi Richard tea, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

You can enjoy 6.5GB of data when roaming in Europe. You can avail of 2 different add-ons - 1GB booster for 30 which is €9.99. To opt-in you freetext Booster1 to 50104. Option 2 is 500MB for 30 days which is €4.99. To opt-in you freetext Booster500 to 50104. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement