Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hozier Olympia 15/16/17 December

Options
  • 17-09-2018 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Anyone else thinking of trying for tickets for these dates? Was hoping to get some although I see that there's an artist presale and spotify presale which probably means most tickets will be gone in those before general sale :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

laneykin wrote: »
    Anyone else thinking of trying for tickets for these dates? Was hoping to get some although I see that there's an artist presale and spotify presale which probably means most tickets will be gone in those before general sale :(

https://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/13472-575823.html

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Anyone get tickets? Took ages for the select options to come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

No luck - did anyone get any? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

No, My presale link didn't work?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 marpad

I got them for Sunday, tried Saturday as soon as I got the email and it was taking ages to load so reckoned I would have better luck with Sunday and got them. Just went for best available and got standing so not sure if there were seated ones available in presale. Delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Oilbeefhooked!

Quickest pre sale in history!! 9.03 and nothin available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

There's two pre-sales going on at the minute, on from Hozier's site and one from Spotify...

I got them through the spotify presale

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Im furious - I parked at side of road. I had everything ready for presale at 09.00 I even got as far as getting Balcony Seats 8 and 9 Row A in INEC - and then Ticketmaster wouldn't recognise my password which is correct. Then it kept stating I didn't get have an account. So then I tried to restart and it told me I did have an account. So then I lost my perfect tickets and now can't get onto my Eircom address as problem with Eir - ticketmaster won't recognise me - and my friend sitting next to me on her PC trying to look it up to help me and she kept getting referred to tickets for over €100 each on another site. So there you have it - the touts seemed to have grabbed the "4 tickets" per person and already selling at huge profit.

I'm just so damn angry at the system - the storm - you name it - the Gods have conspired against me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Judes wrote: »
    Im furious - I parked at side of road. I had everything ready for presale at 09.00 I even got as far as getting Balcony Seats 8 and 9 Row A in INEC - and then Ticketmaster wouldn't recognise my password which is correct. Then it kept stating I didn't get have an account. So then I tried to restart and it told me I did have an account. So then I lost my perfect tickets and now can't get onto my Eircom address as problem with Eir - ticketmaster won't recognise me - and my friend sitting next to me on her PC trying to look it up to help me and she kept getting referred to tickets for over €100 each on another site. So there you have it - the touts seemed to have grabbed the "4 tickets" per person and already selling at huge profit.

I'm just so damn angry at the system - the storm - you name it - the Gods have conspired against me.

I'm trying to get Olympia tickets with no joy. Got two INEC tickets in my bag no problem about 3 minutes ago when I went to test it

• Advertisement

Tickets available right now for INEC

But I can't get into it - an hour ago I couldn't get into my Eircom address - problem with Eir webmail - and I tried phoning Ticketmaster Customer line so I can sort out once and for all WHY it isn't recognising I have an account and then when I try to restart telling me I do have an account. But the lines keep cutting out from Ticketmaster recordings. I'll try INEC directly but I don't think they can sell presale tickets - as my local Ticketmaster outlet can't sell them until Fri???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I had no joy with artist presale and was on the button at 9am this morning.

Tried Spotify presale at 9.25 and was able to get two tickets in the balcony and two standing in separate transactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Judes wrote: »
    But I can't get into it - an hour ago I couldn't get into my Eircom address - problem with Eir webmail - and I tried phoning Ticketmaster Customer line so I can sort out once and for all WHY it isn't recognising I have an account and then when I try to restart telling me I do have an account. But the lines keep cutting out from Ticketmaster recordings. I'll try INEC directly but I don't think they can sell presale tickets - as my local Ticketmaster outlet can't sell them until Fri???

Did you reset your password after the data security breach ?
    If not you will have to do so.

https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360006400073-Who-has-been-affected-by-the-recent-data-security-incident-and-what-may-have-been-compromised-

• Registered Users Posts: 14 stucat94

Does anyone happen to have a link to the Spotify presale for Killarney? Probably a bit late but thought I should chance it.

Zardoz wrote: »

Thank you Zardoz - would you believe when I went through all there on the link you sent me it recognised my usual password and I was able to get straight in - of course that wouldn't happen this morning. I bought tickets 2 weeks ago for China Crisis gig in Cork - and reset the password at the time - and because I was having a prob clicking into "whatever" I ended up buying 2 sets of 2 tickets when I only wanted 1 set. But others friends are taking them. So it breaks down to this I did have all the right details but for some reason - nothing would accept me. (Are the Gods preventing me from seeing Hozier - I'm still crying over EP Tickets for 2019)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭J-C

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Does anyone have a link to the spotify presale in Belfast by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

Anyone know how much tickets for Killarney are? Can't see prices on ticketmaster..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

MusSpo13 wrote: »
    Anyone know how much tickets for Killarney are? Can't see prices on ticketmaster..

€33.50 each, plus fees so almost €40

There's one ticket left at the moment on the left balcony on the spotify presale

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

mimimcmc wrote: »
    €33.50 each, plus fees so almost €40

There's one ticket left at the moment on the left balcony on the spotify presale

Thanks! I'm looking for 2 so i'll wait and try in the morrning.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Was online for 9 to get 3 standing tickets , was in the que then at 9.03 tickets were all gone

Was online for 9 to get 3 standing tickets , was in the que then at 9.03 tickets were all gone

Yeah can't seem to get any for any date. Ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭nehemiah

Same.

I probably say this every time, but there has to be a better system.

There was probably only a handful on sale anyway.

Chances of him announcing another gig in the Olympia on the Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Couldn’t get any

laneykin wrote: »

Tickets still available for INEC if you can cope with the track to Kerry, nice venue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

I have completely lost my knack with buying tickets on ticketmaster. Would love to know how people end up getting through. Had the page open 5 mins before on 2 devices and still had no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ruadh

Hi had two tickets secured but the app would not take any card, debit or credit. Kept getting an Oops - Error message. Very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Online at 9, 7 times got tickets, clicked "Get Tickets" 7 times only to get the "It's not you - it's us. We're sorry, something went wrong." message 7 times. On the 8th attempt, around 09:10, eventually got 2 standing for INEC. Email confirmation arrived at 09:13. Keep trying. 

Gig after gig, the Ticketmaster website/system is continually proving to be a joke with nothing being done about it.

Advertisement