Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

black ops 4

• 17-09-2018 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

so the beta for black ops 4 blackout, which is there battle royale mode has just ended.

anyone else play it? what did you think?

I haven't even considered buying a cod game since black ops 1, more like modern warfare 2.
    but I played the beta of this and its really good! its what you want from pubg, but with the cod polishedness and smoothness.

think I've been sold on it

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I played a good bit of it with my regular crew last night, really enjoyed it, not 100% sure if I'm sold on it, but it was a fun game. The Zombies on the map made for fun little mini-objectives and it runs a thousand times better than PubG, but with an ancient game engine like CoD's it'd bloody well want to.

Also: there's a CoD forum which probably has a much more active gang of people talking about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Played it enjoyed it, wont be buying it tho simply as i cant justify paying 60 quid for a mode that will most likely be lost in the COD world. No interest in the rest of COD.

if it was standalone and same price as PUBG I would consider it.

Advertisement