Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious issues at Eir

Options
  • 18-09-2018 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I am wondering how in this day and age a company like eir can afford to send a contractor 3 separate times to install a line but give them the wrong info resulting in a loss of time for both eir and my company?

As a new business we require internet it’s simple.. yet on three occasions a contractor has been sent to install our new line to say that he can’t.

There seems to be a lack of any sort of communication from your so called customer service team, countless phone calls and wasted trips by both your contractor and myself and we are without phone of broadband.

It’s over a month waiting and every time somebody is sent I’m told he can’t do it.

Are eir that flush with cash they can afford to waste so many peoples time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

As usual great customer service from eir ignoring this thread... is anybody willing to help me get internet installed? id advise anyone reading this to avoid eir with  barge pole 

As usual great customer service from eir ignoring this thread... is anybody willing to help me get internet installed? id advise anyone reading this to avoid eir with  a barge pole 

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

wardy32 wrote: »
    As usual great customer service from eir ignoring this thread... is anybody willing to help me get internet installed? id advise anyone reading this to avoid eir with  a barge pole 
    Here is a full list of Broadband providers in Ireland

https://fibrerollout.ie/rollout-map/where-to-buy/

I recommend Airwire or Digiweb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

wardy32 wrote: »
    I am wondering how in this day and age a company like eir can afford to send a contractor 3 separate times to install a line but give them the wrong info resulting in a loss of time for both eir and my company?

As a new business we require internet it’s simple.. yet on three occasions a contractor has been sent to install our new line to say that he can’t.

There seems to be a lack of any sort of communication from your so called customer service team, countless phone calls and wasted trips by both your contractor and myself and we are without phone of broadband.

It’s over a month waiting and every time somebody is sent I’m told he can’t do it.

Are eir that flush with cash they can afford to waste so many peoples time?
    Hi wardy32, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

It only took a week to get a reply, still no broadband.. absolute joke of a company all i can say is avoid avoid avoid avoid

• Advertisement

So after 6 failed  attempts for eir to provide the correct information to the installer.. they arrived to do the install.. pity I had already got installed first time around from another provider

Advertisement