Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment to Eir Query...URGENT

Options
  • 18-09-2018 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have received 2 texts to say I have not paid my last bill and will be disconnected.  I paid the bill on 25th August...payment due was 3rd Sept. I used the webchat service on the EIR website to try to resolve this last Thursday to no avail.  My bank put a trace on the payment and I have a transaction ID/ reference from them.  As I can't get onto the EIR website as it's down who can I give these details to.  

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭RobiePAX

One of the Eir reps will check your account status, you'll be sorted then :)

You said you tried to sort this out using the webchat, what did the chat agent say? Was he not able to sort out this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Lagore

RobiePAX wrote: »
    One of the Eir reps will check your account status, you'll be sorted then :)

You said you tried to sort this out using the webchat, what did the chat agent say? Was he not able to sort out this issue?
    That's the problem...my EIR account is showing that payment still due even though I paid it directly from my bank account 3 weeks ago. I have paid it the same way for years and this is the first time this has happened. The person on webchat was totally unhelpful...I explained I paid it directly from my bank account and he asked me 3 times how I paid it...I'm not sure he was even reading what I wrote!  And after 45 mins online he then said he'd escalate a case.  In the meantime I'm still getting texts from EIR to say I haven't paid my last bill and will be disconnected.   

In the meantime my bank traced the payment and have given me a transaction reference to give to EIR....but EIR website down  :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Lagore,

If you could PM me with your account details I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Lagore

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Lagore,

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Managed to get someone in Customer service yesterday evening after holding for 45 mins.  They have set up a missing payment case so hopefully it will be resolved and I won't be disconnected!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Lagore wrote: »
    eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Lagore,

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Managed to get someone in Customer service yesterday evening after holding for 45 mins.  They have set up a missing payment case so hopefully it will be resolved and I won't be disconnected!
    I'm glad to hear that you got through in the end, apologies for the delays. 

They will come back to you when this has been investigated. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement