Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation

Options
  • 18-09-2018 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I am due installation tomorrow of my BB but Eir havent requested a switch over of the line from Sky 
    yet. When will i get notice of when my engineer will visit and when is the request for the line changeover to be done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

whelo76 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am due installation tomorrow of my BB but Eir havent requested a switch over of the line from Sky 
    yet. When will i get notice of when my engineer will visit and when is the request for the line changeover to be done?
    Hi whelo76, 

The technician should contact you before calling out, he will have your mobile on file. Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to check your order for you and advise you on all.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 13 whelo76

Hi,

Cannot do this as the system doesnt recognize my account number. On line chat is totally useless. How else am i supposed to 
    contact eir to get a resolution?

Hi,

Cannot do this as the system doesnt recognize my account number. On line chat is totally useless. How else am i supposed to 
    contact eir to get a resolution?
    I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify your details for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 13 whelo76

PM Sent

PM Sent
    Great, thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement