Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Online - export to excel

Options
  • 18-09-2018 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭

Quite simply I'm truing to get my banking transactions into an excel sheet

I cannot find an option to export, so maybe I'm not looking ion the correct place?

I have tried filtering my transactions into a PDF file and copy and pasting from there but it will only paste all information from each line into a single cell

I have tried filtering on screen but while that allows copy and paste, you can only select the 10 or so lines you see, it will not scroll down so I can copy my entire selection..

Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

There is a facility to export transactions as CSV files in Business Online but you have to request it and it costs extra. CSV files can be opened in Excel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Seve OB wrote: »
    Quite simply I'm truing to get my banking transactions into an excel sheet

I cannot find an option to export, so maybe I'm not looking ion the correct place?

I have tried filtering my transactions into a PDF file and copy and pasting from there but it will only paste all information from each line into a single cell

I have tried filtering on screen but while that allows copy and paste, you can only select the 10 or so lines you see, it will not scroll down so I can copy my entire selection..

Please help

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Can I ask if you are logging in as an admin or a user on your business online profile?
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hi there,
    Can I ask if you are logging in as an admin or a user on your business online profile?
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

User

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Seve OB wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

User

Thanks for that Seve OB.
    There would be two reasons on why you can't download the transaction history as a CSV file (which should be able to be exported to an excel file) either there is no permission on your profile or it is a credit card statement.
    A credit card statement would not be available through this format.
    However if it is not a credit card account you're looking to your administrator should be able to give you access to this type of format.
    If the Admin calls our business online section on 1890818265 the advisers there will be more than happy to get this option set up on your profile.
    Also there is no charge for this function being made available.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement