Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employer Ignored Adjudication Officer decision. Nothing I can do anymore?

Options
  • 18-09-2018 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Its been over 2 months now since the date of Adjudication Officer decision in my favour under Working Time act 1997.

Holiday pay owed to me and compensation totals 600.
    No appeal was made by the employer or didn't contact with me at all.

I was told i can get decision enforced but one of the criteria that amount should exceed 2500euro so I cant get it enforced.

Basically after 1 year of efforts and going to hearing im left with dead end.

Is there anything I could do or small business employers dont really have to pay u holiday pay when you leave the job?

I know its only a few quid but it angers me that this can be done and no law can help you.

any thoughts?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Misguided1

Would you not have a claim under the Payment of Wages act?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jay132

Misguided1 wrote: »
    Would you not have a claim under the Payment of Wages act?

never mind he paid once i emailed and said it will go to local district court.
    Happy days

Advertisement