Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rewards

Options
  • 18-09-2018 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if it's just stores on the site that are eligible for the €10 cash back?
    I went to Topaz. Wondering if I'll get the cashback as it's not on the map onthe site.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi whatlliwear,

Thank you for getting in touch.

All the eligible stores are shown on the profile.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭duefrine

Hi

Is the rewards site down ?

When I click to sign in

" Sorry this page is not available "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi duefrine,

Thanks for getting in touch today.

The site is working, if you would like to try it here - https://boi.visaoffers.eu/signin

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

Alison,

Having the same problem.  Trying to register, and clicking the link you've provided also brings me to the message "Sorry, this page is not available."

Is it still possible to register?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

Hasn't been working for me since Friday either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Alison,

Having the same problem.  Trying to register, and clicking the link you've provided also brings me to the message "Sorry, this page is not available."

Is it still possible to register?

Hi LostinKildare,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. Yes it is possible to still register. We have checked the link provided by Alison and this is operating as normal. Can I ask that you try using a different device or browser. Can you please let us know how you get on.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

Works in Microsoft Edge, but it doesn't work in Google Chrome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Works in Microsoft Edge, but it doesn't work in Google Chrome

Thanks for that, can I ask you to delete any browser history on Chrome and let me know here how you get on.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Apologies for bumping this thread. I attended the M9 Junction 5 Circle K in Carlow on the 19th September and didn't get the cashback reward. I'm wondering what should I do to avail of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Apologies for bumping this thread. I attended the M9 Junction 5 Circle K in Carlow on the 19th September and didn't get the cashback reward. I'm wondering what should I do to avail of it?

Hi Fuzzy Logic,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. If the cash back has not yet been rewarded and this was a qualifying purchase with an identified retailer as part of the Live Life rewards i would ask that you raise this query once logged into your Live Life Rewards profile and one of the advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement