Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to buy espresso machines in Ireland

• 18-09-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to upgrade from my gaggia classic. Looking at something like the Expobar Brutus (or maybe something slightly cheaper). [snipped] Reluctant to buy from UK for postage and warranty reasons.

Are there any other options ?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

[snipped]

What about the second hand route on adverts.ie or donedeal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

yea - keep the odd eye on those but I rarely never see the type of machine I'm looking for come up.
    Also I think the 2nd hand price in Irl can be close to the new price delivered from the UK/EU. Obviously getting a warranty repair if you buy it from abroad is going to be a problem, but then theres no warranty with used anyway.
    I'll be keeping an eye on dd/adverts for a bargain anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Jeffrey Lebowski

you could try these.

https://010.ie/ officlal Rocket distributor

http://parklane.ie/ ECM official distributor

Thanks Jeffrey

just sprang for a rocket appartamento

• Advertisement

okedoke wrote: »

Nice one. So did I. 010 had a demo model for sale. Delighted with it.

its refreshing to be charged the same price for something like this as is charged internationally as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 odetooi

okedoke wrote: »

Beautiful looking machine! I saw one online that caught my eye.

What were 010 like to buy from?
    Price etc

odetooi wrote: »

Price etc

very good to deal with. €999 for a demo model which is as-new. They said it was a good time to buy a rocket as rocket are putting their prices up in the next month or so.

Where did you get yours ?

odetooi wrote: »

Price etc

havent received the machine yet but emailed me today to expect delivery so pretty fast delivery if it arrives.

I spoke to a technician there with some questions about the machine and the warranty (drop it in to them for repairs if needed)

v happy so far anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement