Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgement print out/printed copy of online payment

Options
  • 18-09-2018 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    About to pay college for some items required for my daughter's course. I intend to pay this online. How do I go about getting a receipt for this Sepa payment without printing off a bank statement?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

You can absolutely request a proof of payment. To do this you just type your query into Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on your 365online. The proof of payment will be sent out in the post.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 8 susietwink

Thanks Lorna for the reply but I'm looking for an immediate proof of payment. Is there no way for me to print this separately from my 365 online? 
    Susan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi susietwink,

The proof of payment is available to print or save when you're confirming the transfer. If it's not printed at that time, the only option is to request a paper copy through Ask a Question or by calling 0818 365365.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 8 susietwink

Hi susietwink,

The proof of payment is available to print or save when you're confirming the transfer. If it's not printed at that time, the only option is to request a paper copy through Ask a Question or by calling 0818 365365.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara! I never noticed the option to either print or save but saying that, I've never had to print it off before. 
    Susan

Advertisement