Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nenagh, buying house

Options
  • 18-09-2018 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello everyone!
    I see now many different options across Nenagh for buying house with good price. Does anyone know about "bad" estates there? Now new houses are available in Springfort (higher prices) and Drummin Village (lower prices). Are there estates good or not, safety places?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

jesonnn wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I see now many different options across Nenagh for buying house with good price. Does anyone know about "bad" estates there? Now new houses are available in Springfort (higher prices) and Drummin Village (lower prices). Are there estates good or not, safety places?
    thanks
    when you say good what are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jesonnn

Hello everyone!
    thanks
    I mean if the estate is good for family with kids, calm and no antisocial behavior

Can you please check my answer? thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭porker36

have a family member living in springfort, nice estate, good for kids, don't know anything about drummin village, there was only 4 houses for sale there and all sold, far as she knows there's new ones going in at some stage, hope that's of some help

porker36 wrote: »
    have a family member living in springfort, nice estate, good for kids, don't know anything about drummin village, there was only 4 houses for sale there and all sold, far as she knows there's new ones going in at some stage, hope that's of some help
    Thank you! Yes, I heard such kind of feedbacks about Springfort. BTW, someone told me about waste factory there, but as I know there is only small point of collecting the waste, nothing more, looks like this dude is wrong about factory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Thank you! Yes, I heard such kind of feedbacks about Springfort. BTW, someone told me about waste factory there, but as I know there is only small point of collecting the waste, nothing more, looks like this dude is wrong about factory.

He's probably referencing the council yard which is strictly recycling, or the AES compound which is a ways down the road. Neither would impact potential living in Springfort.

Grand estate btw, herself has family living there with young kids so we spend a good bit of time up there, good and quiet, couple of big green areas there. New builds going up so there will be more houses available shortly.

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Grand estate btw, herself has family living there with young kids so we spend a good bit of time up there, good and quiet, couple of big green areas there. New builds going up so there will be more houses available shortly.

And what do you think about Drummin village? this is N side of Nenagh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Ya new houses to be built in springfort. Seems nice and quite .You have aldi and dunnes within walking distance and the bus stop for the kavanaghs bus into limerick too

Advertisement