Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avena swimming pool

Options
  • 18-09-2018 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hey folks,

So I recently started swimming lessons in the Avena an I was just wondering has anyone else done so in the last month or so I'd love to go along with someone that we could practice together and maybe share some tips or whatever

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Hombre Lobo

mickwat155 wrote: »
    Hey folks,

So I recently started swimming lessons in the Avena an I was just wondering has anyone else done so in the last month or so I'd love to go along with someone that we could practice together and maybe share some tips or whatever

Thanks

Are you getting lessons individually or in a group?

There's adult group lessons there on Tuesday night if it's not something you are already in. It might be a good place to meet someone else around the same level to train with on another night.

Advertisement