Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin FTA Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin FTA

• 18-09-2018 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭

Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin FTA

22 September

Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin

WBA Super World Heavyweight Title
    WBO World Heavyweight Title
    IBF World Heavyweight Title
    IBO World Heavyweight Title

Inter Ukraine SD

Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin FTA 12399 V 27500 3/4

4.8 east

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

This has nothing to do with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭bassy

FTA69 wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with me.
    What are you on about............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭The man in red and black

Are sky worried AJ will lose and that's why they seem to be going on about what would happen IF he lost or are they worried it's not selling enough PPVs and just trying to build hype??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,164 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Are sky worried AJ will lose and that's why they seem to be going on about what would happen IF he lost or are they worried it's not selling enough PPVs and just trying to build hype??

Build hype as always.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭The man in red and black

That seems obvious I guess. Was starting to get sucked into all this "AJ is feeling the pressure" nonsense. Hard to see AP winning when he is far older than when he failed to beat Klitschko and possibly less effective post doping ban. Won't be buying this fight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Sprinter Sacre

Listening to Kenny Egan on the radio earlier and cringing my life away listening to him talking up Povetkin and even at one point saying he quietly fancied Povetkin inside 6. Joshua should be burying this version of Povetkin inside a couple of rounds. David Price looked somewhat decent against him ffs.

so whos got there dishes pointing at 4.8e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭The Davestator

bassy wrote: »
    so whos got there dishes pointing at 4.8e

Hey. Can't seem to figure out the settings. Can ya help me tune it in on sky?

is your dish pointing to 4.8 east ?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Sky points to 28.2E.
    I'm not sure why this is listed as FTA on 4.8E as only a small minority of people here will have a dish point at that direction (mostly Ukranian people I would suspect - as 4.8E seems to carry predomiantly Ukraine providers).
    Most people with Saorsat don't go any lower than 9.0E.

You can't get it FTA with Sky unfortunately - at least not with the OP's details.

• Advertisement

im irish and soley have my dish pointed to 4.8 east to watch the fight free,why give sky 25 euros when its free on another satelite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Damiencm

bassy wrote:
    im irish and soley have my dish pointed to 4.8 east to watch the fight free,why give sky 25 euros when its free on another satelite.

Which channel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

bassy wrote: »

Motorised or fixed?

Damiencm wrote: »
    Which channel?

inter

Motorised or fixed?

mines motorised,but used a fixed dish for a neighbour of mine hes well happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

If you have a VPN you can try sign up with DAZN, the official US streaming partner. Same as signing up for US Netflix to get different movies.

You can get a first month free so sign up and cancel before the 30 days are up.
    Its also available in a few euro countries so dont specifally need a US VPN.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Great fight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭monty_python

Is it over??

Advertisement