Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone unlock request

Options
  • 18-09-2018 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

I would like to get my iPhone unlocked and am asking here as you are not accepting emails on website. I purchased the phone on bill pay last November with home broadband so have fulfilled the requirements to get it unlocked.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

ffocused wrote: »
    I would like to get my iPhone unlocked and am asking here as you are not accepting emails on website. I purchased the phone on bill pay last November with home broadband so have fulfilled the requirements to get it unlocked.
    Hi ffoucused, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you and advise you on all.

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ffocused

ffocused wrote: »
    Hi ffoucused, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you and advise you on all.

Thanks 

Tracey
    I called 1901 as you ever so helpfully suggested yesterday & was told my account was 'inaccessible' as it is on 'another system' and to call again today. I have now been on hold for 40 minutes with no sign of anyone picking up. You are still not accepting emails & live chat is also unavailable.

I need to get my phone unlocked and do not have hours to spare to spend on hold, why can you not take my details and get it unlocked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi ffocused,

Thanks for getting in touch. I do apologise that our customer care team could not assist you when you originally called however, we did experience an internal systems issue which prevented us from accessing some accounts. This has since been resolved therefore they will be able to request this for you once you get through.

There are delays in getting through to our call centre due to an influx in calls due to service issues caused by poor weather conditions at the moment.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement